Who doesn’t love a fresh omelette during breakfast or at any meal in the day? It not only tasty but also very nutritious and especially your growing kids will be needing it.
However, as easy as it seems, making an omelette can give you a hard time. The best part of an omelette is its Yolk, the yellow portion of the egg. Most of the foodies love the yolk when it is kind of watery. However, you may ruin the egg and the yolk when you flip it. Not an easy task, is it?
To make sure your omelette remains in perfect shape and taste, you can use an omelette maker. This product will make sure you can avoid these unfortunate circumstances and present a very delicious-looking omelette.
If you have the best omelette maker around you, you won’t have to tire yourself learning all those weird flipping tricks and how-toes. It will take care of the right cooking point and it will definitely save you a lot of time and effort.
So, you’ve probably made up your mind to get an omelette maker, but can’t decide which one to buy? I’m here to guide you to have a look at the best quality omelette maker in the market.
Best Omelette Maker - Comparison Table
Holstein Housewares HH-0937012SS
Dash Omelette Maker with Dual Non-Stick Plates
BulbHead Red Copper 5-minute Chef
Lekue Omelette Maker- Model 3402700R10U008
Cuisinart WAF-B50 Waffle/Omelette Maker
- 1 Why Do You Need the Best Omelette Maker?
- 2 Best Omelette Maker Reviews
- 2.1 1. Holstein Housewares HH-0937012SS
- 2.2 2. Dash Omelette Maker with Dual Non-Stick Plates
- 2.3 3. BulbHead Red Copper 5-minute Chef
- 2.4 4. Lekue Omelette Maker- Model 3402700R10U008
- 2.5 5. Cuisinart WAF-B50 Waffle/Omelette Maker
- 2.6 7. Better Chef IM-477R Omelette Maker
- 2.7 8. OXO Good Grips Microwave Omelette Maker
- 3 What to Look before Purchasing Your Preferred Omelette Maker?
- 4 How Fast Does It Cook?
- 5 How Much Can It Store?
- 6 How Many Dishes Does It offer?
- 7 What about Durability?
- 8 What about Size and Storage?
- 9 Is Cleaning Easy?
- 10 How to Use an Omelette Maker?
- 11 How to Take Care of Omelette Makers?
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions about Omelette Makers
- 12.0.1 Can the devices keep the omelette warm for a few minutes?
- 12.0.2 Which one is faster-an electric omelette maker of a microwave omelette maker?
- 12.0.3 Can I use frozen vegetables inside the Lekue omelette maker?
- 12.0.4 Does oil or water need to be added when the egg is poured?
- 12.0.5 Will it be a problem if I use the omelette maker every day to make omelettes to make my breakfast?
- 12.0.6 Can I cook whatever I want with the omelette makers?
- 12.0.7 Can I cook sausage patties with the help of omelette maker?
- 12.0.8 Do these omelette makers come with any recipe books?
Why Do You Need the Best Omelette Maker?
It's not just about making an omelette, but it’s also about making an omelette with ease and convenience. You simply don’t want to buy an omelette maker which will make your situation worse, right? A lot of omelette makers in the market lack good quality. If you buy those, they will ruin your omelette and ease and comfort won’t even come close.
If you’re not having an omelette machine that makes your work faster and lessens your effort, then buying that omelette maker is nothing but a waste of money.
Furthermore, creating any kind of dish is an act of art. Making an omelette is not an exception. If you present a very perfectly looking omelette on your dining table, your family will also love eating it. If the food doesn’t look good, losing the appetite is a common thing. So, make sure you buy the best omelette maker that serve you the most perfect omelette.
Best Omelette Maker Reviews
There are plenty of omelette makers in the market. However, you will not buy all of them, will you? You’ll have to choose the best one that fits you. Here are some reviews I’ve prepared so that you can find the perfect omelette maker for your kitchen.
1. Holstein Housewares HH-0937012SS
Tired of making omelette all by yourself? You probably won’t find anything more convenient than a device that can do almost everything for you. With the Holstein HH-0937012SS, you literally have to do nothing except preparing the mix.
Compared to other devices, this handy product can cook the frittatas faster while the omelettes come out as the fluffiest and tastiest one you’ll ever taste. You can say the flipping days goodbye. All you need to do is pour the mix inside, close the lid and the device will take care of the rest. Serve the perfect looking omelette in minutes.
When you used to use a frying pan, you had to make a single omelette, right? The Holstein HH-0937012SS is designed in such a way that you can make two separate omelettes.
Having a hard time cleaning the dishes? The Holstein HH-0937012SS omelette maker appears with non-stick coated cooking surfaces. Along with easy cooking, you don’t have to put extra force to clean the surface of the device. All it needs is just a simple wipe.
You don’t have a big kitchen space? You don’t need to worry because the entire device is so small that you can fit it anywhere you want. The device has a special upright space-saving design which will always assist you in storage with convenience. In addition, it also has a non-slip base which keeps it stable while you use it.
Highlighted Features and Benefits
- Making an omelette with the Holstein HH-0937012SS is comparatively faster than any of its competitors.
- It comes with a non-stick feature, so cleaning the device is just a piece of cake. You just simply need to wipe it with a gentle push.
- Make 2 omelettes at once conveniently and easily without no flipping at all.
- It is small enough to fit any space, you can easily store it anywhere you want.
2. Dash Omelette Maker with Dual Non-Stick Plates
Make a fantastic frittata with the new Dash Omelette Maker with Dual Non-Stick Plates. One of the best things you’ll love about this awesome new device is that you can cook crispy skin salmon, pizza pockets and sandwiches with this.
Save your time and effort using the Dash Omelette Maker. You don’t need to do any specific measurement for making delicious omelettes. All you need to do is to wait for the green indicator light to pop up. This will inform you that the maker is preheated. Now just pour in your ingredients and close the lid to cook. That’s it, you’ll see the device presented you a delicious and fine looking omelette. It is so easy to operate that even your kids can use it.
If portability is always a factor you care about, then you should just shut your eyes and buy the Dash Omelette Maker. With a weight of only 2lbs, it comes with portability feature that is perfect for a smaller kitchen, dorm life, camping or RV traveling.
Having a hard time cleaning your fry pan? The Dash Omelette maker has dual non-stick plates. This feature makes it easy for you to clean the plates within a snap. Just apply your desired cleaner and wipe the plate.
Somehow having a problem with your Dash Omelette Maker? There’s nothing to worry about. It features a 1-year manufacturer warranty along with a recipe book and recipe database access.
Highlighted Features and Benefits
- You can not only make omelette in it, you can also cook crispy skin salmon, pizza pockets and sandwiches.
- It’s easy to use and will save you time. All you need to do is pour your ingredients and close the lid to cook. Plus, with its non-sticky feature, you can clean the plates within a snap.
- It only weighs 2lbs, so it is easily portable.
- You will get a 1-year manufacturer warranty. So if you face any problems regarding the device, you can have it fixed for free.
3. BulbHead Red Copper 5-minute Chef
The BulbHead Red Copper 5-minute Chef omelette maker is known best for its premium outlook. Along with fluffy, tasty omelettes, you’ll be able to cook poached eggs and even pancakes using this amazing omelette maker.
The omelette maker comes with two cooking wells. With the strong copper-infused ceramic coating, the cooking wells arrive with a non-stick and scratch-resistant cooking surface. There’s no chance of your food getting stuck to the ceramic coating while creating any kind of scratch.
The ceramic coating is teamed up with aluminum which helps it to distribute heat. With this process, your food will cook more evenly and efficiently while avoiding the hot spots.
When you’ll try to make an omelette on a frying pan, sometimes the shape of the omelette gets distorted. What worse, its shape thickens in an extent that it doesn’t fit the plate. The oval shape the Bulbhead Red Copper omelette maker boasts not only gives it an amazing look but also helps to create a better omelette. You’ll be able to place it anywhere on a plate very conveniently and taste your omelette without any problem at all.
All the credit goes to the non-stick coating for which you won’t need any scrapping or scrubbing. Clean the Red Copper 5 minute Chef within a snap just by wiping the cooking surfaces with a cloth. You won’t even need to wash it as the pans won’t get dirty.
Most non-sticky cookwares contain PFOA or PTEFs. At high heats, these chemicals begin to disintegrate and the coating can peel off into the food. With such problems, you can end up ingesting the coatings. But as the Red Copper 5-minute Chef omelette maker is free from this, you won’t have to stress yourself about these problems at all.
With the outside measurement of 13 inches by 4.5 inches by 3.75 inches, this device comes with a very small body that will take only a minimal space. You can fit it on your shelf, on your kitchen, or you can also go camping or RV-adventure carrying it.
Highlighted Features and Benefits
- The strong copper-infused ceramic coating makes sure the food doesn’t get stuck to the cooking surface. It also makes it resistant to scratches.
- The oval shape of the device helps to create the perfect shaped omelette.
- No scrubbing, no scrapping, and even no washing are necessary to clean the surfaces of the device and the credit goes to its non-stick coating.
- It comes with a very small shape. It is portable, and you can take it anywhere you want.
4. Lekue Omelette Maker- Model 3402700R10U008
Why would you waste your precious time when Lekue omelette maker can take the whole responsibility of serving the perfect omelette? This device probably offers the easiest omelette making process. All you need to do is prepare your omelette mix, pour it to the Lekue omelette maker, let it sit on your microwave for a few seconds and that’s it. The device will serve you not only delicious but also a perfect looking omelette.
Who doesn’t love eating healthy? You’ll need to use a lot of oil when it comes to other mainstream cooking wares. But Lekeu team cares about your health. Cook healthy and eat healthy with the Lekeu omelette maker. You’ll need to use less or butter, and you won’t be needing any grease at all. This means that you will have fewer calories and your body will have better nutrition.
The product comes with 100% platinum silicone. With this feature, you won’t face all those scrubbing and scrapping on the cooking surface. Cleaning the surface is just a piece of cake. The platinum silicone feature will also keep the contaminants out. Besides, it is also resistant to high temperatures.
Highlighted Features and Benefits
- You’ll realize that making omelette was never easier. It follows only 3 steps: Just prepare your omelette mix, pour it to the Lekue omelette maker, let it sit on your microwave for a few seconds.
- You’ll need to use less oil and butter and you won’t need any grease when you’ll make an omelette. It means fewer calories and better nutrition to your body.
- With the 100% platinum silicone feature, cleaning the cooking surface is just a piece of cake.
- The cooking surface is also resistant to high temperatures.
5. Cuisinart WAF-B50 Waffle/Omelette Maker
Not only fantastic omelettes but also make unbelievably tasty Belgian waffles with the Cuisinart WAF-B50 waffle/omelette maker. With incredible premium design and amazing features, this beast is one of a kind.
Though flipping can be avoided by using the help of omelette makers, it shouldn’t be avoided if you can make the perfect flips. It will make the food more tasty and fluffy. Unlike other omelette makers, the Cuisinart omelette maker can flip your food automatically. Furthermore, the device will also help you cook tasty pancakes, fried eggs, grilled sandwiches sausages and much more.
The device arrives with a non-stick coating, for which you won’t have to use much of oil and butter. This ensures your body will have better nutrition and consume fewer calories.
You can have the adjustment up to 6 settings for custom cooking. Fix your adjustment by using the 2 easy-to-rotate knobs and switch from light to dark modes for temperature adjustment. Thanks to its 1400 watts capacity, the Cuisinart omelette maker can distribute heat very fast and cooks your food faster than its competitors.
Highlighted Features and Benefits
- It offers plenty of dish choices to cook. Cook not only fluffy omelettes but also tasty waffles with the Cuisinart omelette maker. Besides, you can also cook delicious pancakes, fried eggs, grilled sandwiches sausages and much more.
- You don’t have to avoid flipping anymore as it makes fluffier and tastier omelettes and waffles. The Cuisinart omelette maker will flip your food for you automatically.
- The device arrives with a non-stick coating, so you will need less oil and butter. This means fewer calories and better nutrition to your body.
- Its 1400 watts capacity, the Cuisinart omelette maker can distribute heat very fast and cooks your food faster than its competitors.
6. Holstein Housewares HF-09010B Fun Omelette Maker
Get yourself the perfectly cooked scrambled eggs, frittatas, whole eggs and much more with the Holstein Housewares Fun omelette maker. The device probably holds the simplest omelette making process. All you need to do is add the preparation to its cavities. Now, let it cook for a few minutes and that’s it. You’ll have the perfect looking omelettes in less than 10 minutes. Keep in mind, you’ll be able to cook 2 eggs in each cavity.
The Holstein Housewares HF-09010B Fun Omelette Maker is designed in such an innovative way that you can make different types of omelette recipe at the same time.
If you have a small kitchen or shelf, you would definitely want a compact device. If that’s the case, then why don’t you get your hands on the new Holstein Housewares HF-09010B fun omelette maker? Compared to other omelette makers, this handy device comes in a very smaller size. It will fit very easily in your tiny kitchen or countertop even if you don’t have much space.
Worried about cleaning? The Holstein Housewares HF-09010B fun omelette maker comes has a non-stick cooking surface. When you’re ready to clean this device, just simply clean it with a single wipe. It is resistance to scratches, so you don’t have the chance to doubt its durability.
Highlighted Features and Benefits
- It has got the easiest omelette making process. Add your omelette mixture in the cavity, cook it, eat it.
- Holds innovative design that lets you make different types of omelette recipe at the same time.
- It comes with a very small in size and convenient shape, so it can fit anywhere even if it has little space.
- It comes with a scratch resistant and the non-sticky cooking surface. So cleaning is very easy and convenient. All you need is just a single wipe.
7. Better Chef IM-477R Omelette Maker
When your eyes get transfixed on the outlook of this omelette maker, you’ll know that this device is a prime. No flipping, no pan, no mess, take your omelette cooking experience with a different level. Get your omelette teamed up with your favorite veggies as they combine with delicious cheese.
You’ll definitely feel that cooking omelette has never been easier as you can have it served within minutes. Experiment by adding new ingredients and you’ll have the perfect omelette you want. Just put your mixture in a bowl and pour it into the IM-477R. Let it mind its own business now as it prepares your omelette.
Be a family guy and cook breakfast for your wife. The cavities of IM-477R are big enough to hold two eggs omelette mixture in each, so you can easily make a meal for two people.
You’re not sure if you want to have an omelette now? Why don’t you try different food instead? With the IM-477R, you can not only make perfect omelettes but also fry eggs or even make mini cakes or pocket pizzas.
Getting yourself burned a bit while cooking is a common thing, but you don’t want this incident to repeat, do you? Well, say goodbye to your burning days as the IM-477R boasts a cool-touch exterior, so even if you get in touch with the device, there’s no chance of getting hot feedback.
I know it’s not a very good experience to clean the cooking surfaces of cookware, especially with all those scrubbing and scrapping. With the non-stick interior cooking surfaces of the Chef IM-477R, cleaning up is just nothing but a soothing breeze. Just take a damp cloth and wipe the interior, your device will be cleaned in no time.
Highlighted Features and Benefits
- Make the perfect looking omelettes following the easiest steps. Just put your mixture in a bowl and pour it into the IM-477R, let it cook. Voila! You will have your omelette.
- The cavities of IM-477R are big enough to hold two eggs omelette mixture in each, this means that you can cook two omelettes at the same time.
- Save yourself from burning your skin with the cool-touch exterior of the IM-477R. Touch it even when it’s cooking, you won’t feel a single burn.
- Cleaning the interior up is just nothing but a breeze as the IM-477R has got.
8. OXO Good Grips Microwave Omelette Maker
Make your omelette using your favorite ingredients with the Oxo good grips microwave omelette maker within just about 5 minutes. Put your favorite veggies (if you like vegetables) inside the maker, now after securing the latch, keep it inside the microwave for 3 minutes.
Now you can put from 1 to 3 eggs, beat the mixture and pour it on the omelette maker. Fold the maker while the omelette is being cooked, and voila! Breakfast is served with the perfect omelette.
The best part of the Oxo omelette maker is that it has a large capacity to hold 2 or 3 egg omelettes. You can directly mix it inside the omelette maker.
The device comes with a non-stick surface which is friendly to microwave, and you can clean them with ease and comfort. Simply wipe it with damped cloth, and you’re done. There’s no need to worry about scratches as it has scratch resistant feature as well.
There’s no chance of burning your hands as the device comes with stay-cool handles. So even if you heat the device with the microwave, you can save your hands from getting burned.
Highlighted Features and Benefits
- The Oxo good grips microwave omelette maker will let you prepare the perfect omelette in less than 5 minutes.
- It has a large capacity that can hold up to 3 eggs mixture.
- The non-sticky surface it holds makes it easier for you to clean it with just a single wipe. It also has a scratch resistant feature.
- Avoid the chance of burning your hands as the device comes with stay-cool handles.
What to Look before Purchasing Your Preferred Omelette Maker?
So, you have decided to buy the omelette maker that is best for you. However, did you ask yourself how would you know if a specific model actually fits your taste and meets your needs?
Do you know what factors you should look for when you’re going to buy an omelette maker?
Well, here are the things you should observe and consider before purchasing an omelette maker.
How Fast Does It Cook?
Obviously, you want to buy an omelette maker to save your energy and your time, right? Make sure you buy an omelette maker that can prepare your food within 5 minutes or less. That will actually make a difference than your previous efforts with frying pans.
How Much Can It Store?
Buying the product which can hold the maximum amount of egg mixture is a must. If your omelette maker holds only one egg mixture, then it will give you a hard time while preparing a meal for a lot of people. Go for the omelette makers that can hold at least two egg mixtures. If it has the room for 3 egg mixture, buy it with your eyes closed.
How Many Dishes Does It offer?
A time will come when you’ll get bored eating the same omelette over and over again. Buy the omelette makers that can cook omelettes as well as other dishes like pancakes, pocket pizzas, waffles, etc. This will give you the opportunity to try different dishes using the same product. It’s like killing a lot of birds with one stone.
What about Durability?
It won’t be a good experience for you if it gets destroyed within just a few months after buying it. Go for the omelette makers that is built with plastic, ceramic or steel and above all, offers great quality. If you can use the device at least for 3 years, it certainly is a good one.
What about Size and Storage?
Try to buy smaller omelette makers with great features. If the omelette maker takes a huge space, it may not be a pleasant experience for you. If you want a large omelette maker, then go for the ones that come with excellent removable parts.
Is Cleaning Easy?
It is important to consider if the product is easy to clean or not. Remember, no matter what you buy, it always must have the non-sticky feature in it. With this feature, cleaning will just like to be a soothing breeze. Besides, the food won’t stick with the cooking surface. Thus, cleaning won’t give you a hard time.
I believe if you take the above factors into consideration and choose wisely, you’ll be able to have the perfect omelette maker for yourself.
How to Use an Omelette Maker?
Well, you love eating omelettes and you got yourself an omelette maker, but you actually don’t know how to make one?
Not a problem! Here are some steps you can follow:
- Break the egg and prepare the omelette mixture.
- Now open the omelette maker you’ve bought.
- For extra precaution against germs, wipe the cavity where you’re going to pour the omelette mix you’ve just prepared.
- Gently pour all the mix inside the cavity.
- Close the lid of the omelette maker after adjusting the settings.
- Wait for 2 to 5 minutes and you’ll see your omelette has been cooked.
- Take the omelette out, serve it on your plate, and eat it.
- When you’re done eating, don’t forget to clean the device well.
- After the cleaning is done, keep your omelette maker in your kitchen or shelf where it belongs.
How to Take Care of Omelette Makers?
Taking care of every device you use is a must to increase its durability. If you buy a high-quality omelette maker but you don’t take good care of it, there’s a huge chance of the device losing its durability.
Always clean the omelette maker just after you’re done making the omelette. Make sure you don’t wash the device with moist cloths or water when it is electric.
Don’t put an excessive amount of egg mixture on the compartment or cavity of the omelette maker when cooking. If you put an excessive amount of food or mixture beyond the cavity’s limit, chances are it may get into the interior of the device and cause damage.
Don’t keep your device in humid places, in high temperatures or outside. Place it anywhere safe so that kids and animals can’t harm it.
Frequently Asked Questions about Omelette Makers
Can the devices keep the omelette warm for a few minutes?
Ans. Yes, the devices can keep the omelette warm as most omelette makers come with insulated construction. This will keep the heat inside the device for 2 to 3 minutes.
Which one is faster-an electric omelette maker of a microwave omelette maker?
Ans. Microwave omelette makers are faster than electric omelette makers.
Can I use frozen vegetables inside the Lekue omelette maker?
Ans. Frozen veggies work just fine. All you have to do sauté the vegetables in the omelette maker before you add an egg.
Does oil or water need to be added when the egg is poured?
Ans. We don't recommend it as the devices have non-stick features. However, you can brush the surface with oil if you want to use it.
Will it be a problem if I use the omelette maker every day to make omelettes to make my breakfast?
Ans. The devices are made in such a way that it won't be a problem if you use them every day or each time you want to make an omelette. They can still survive for years.
Can I cook whatever I want with the omelette makers?
Ans. Different omelette makers offer different types of dishes to prepare. However, you won't able to cook every food you desire with them.
Can I cook sausage patties with the help of omelette maker?
Ans. Some of the omelette makers may not have this feature. However, with the Red Copper Five Minute Chef by BulbHead does help to make sausage patties.
Do these omelette makers come with any recipe books?
Ans. Some of the omelette makers do have recipe book while others don't. You have to check when you buy the device.
Here you are! I tried to give all the information you need to select the best omelette maker for your kitchen. After reading this article, give yourself a wise thought and observe which omelette makers suits you best. All of these omelette makers are on the top list; however, each of them has their own uniqueness. So, relax, research and choose wisely.